NCS-TCP Management Cell (NMC) is responsible for coordination of various components of NCS-TCP, to ensure effective monitoring the implementation programme in country. The Major responsibilities of NMC are as follows:
- Recognition of tissue culture production facilities/Accreditation of test laboratories(TL)and their renewal.
- Advisory Services and Updation of Guidelines/ Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Monitoring of Recognized TCPFs, ATLs and Referral Centres.
- Information Management with respect to NCS-TCP.
- Providing Certification Labels to ATLs for the further issuance to recognized TCPFs against certified batches of tissue culture raised plants.
- Coordination for redressal of grievances.
- Organizing awareness programme, training and capacity building of TCPFs in country.
- Close interaction with Apex Committee, Project Monitoring and Evaluation Committee(PMEC) and Technical Working Group.
- Obtaining feedback from stake holders on NCS-TCP.